Are you looking to continue your career as a Product Manager within a high growth Fintech operation?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Web Product Manager to join a high quality Software Engineering team in Central London.
You will play a key role in assisting the team to deliver a premium, fresh and accessible platform on our new responsive react website.
The business has a small team and this hands on role is a great opportunity to be a key member of an emerging Product Development department, helping establish culture and process. Growth is a key strategic objective and the goal is to enable and nurture this with a simple, intuitive product, while still giving a rich enough experience and more technical options for power users. This role will be focused on helping the business acquire new users with a low friction and localised experience.
- Develop new product concepts, designs, and enhancements to the existing product design, that reflects market and user requirements, with a focus on the website, SEO and localisation
- Conduct research and develop a good understanding of the customer's needs, new technologies, trends in the market, and competitors
- Develop Ideas, Epics, User Stories, and prototypes to clearly illustrate product ideas and concepts
- Participate in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including analysis, design, testing, and integration of products as well as the introduction of products to the market
- Contribute towards product strategy and vision
- Meeting regularly with stakeholders, including developers, marketing, customer service, finance and management
- Collect, analyse and respond to user feedback
- Plan new features and changes to the product
- Demonstrate new ideas and features to stakeholders
- Create timelines and roadmaps for developing the product
- Gain insights and inform strategy with user testing and research
- Validate your work and decisions by analysis of business results and other data
Essential Skills Required:
• Familiarity with Lean and Agile Product Development strategies, but flexible to choose the right tool for the job
• Solid understanding of the full product development lifecycle
• Organised and able to remain synchronised with multiple simultaneous timelines.
• Pragmatic and able to identify a point of diminishing returns.
• Understanding in the fundamentals of gambling theory and probability.
• Enjoy a challenge and know how to operate in areas with high-level of uncertainty
• Previous experience in SEO and understanding of search engines and their ranking factors
• Deep understanding of product, especially how backend features impact experience.
• Superb analytical skills and ability to derive insights to open-ended challenges
• Proven record of deliverables on complex and loosely-defined problems
• Previous experience collaborating with complex cross-departmental teams to launch features
• Organised and able to work to deadlines and roadmaps
• Strong and clear communicator, written and verbal, with a variety of stakeholders at different levels of seniority and knowledge
• Experience in localisation and personalisation is beneficial
• Experience in expanding a product into Foreign Territories a plus
• 2+ years of product management experience in web, consumer industry
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
If this sounds like you, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.