FJR Technology is working with our client in search for a Product Owner.Role: Product Owner Location: Middlesbrough (2-3 days per week) – Remote rest of timeSalary: £45-55k
The business, based in Middlesbrough, are a well-established software business who are looking to recruit a Product Owner to take responsibility for setting, prioritising and evaluating work generated by the software Scrum teams. The Role
- Define and deliver product releases in line with the product roadmap
- Take the lead within Scrum teams in terms of product functional definition and ensure timely releases of products
- Prioritise and maintain product backlogs
- Write and refine stories and epics to ensure work focuses an future releases
Provide product/new release information to Product Manager/Product Launch ManagerAbout you
- You must have previous experience as a Product Manager in a software environment
- In-depth knowledge of Agile processes/principles
- You will have significant experience writing user stories, epics and managing regular product releases
- Be passionate about delivering an excellent service to customers
- Experience driving product development through all phases of the lifecycle.
If this role sounds of interest please apply accordingly. Alternatively if you would like to discuss in more detail please contact Anthony Lodge at FJR Technology, Manchester.