FJR Human Resources is working on behalf of an ambitious organisation, who is recruiting for a Regional Product Trainer
based in the Midlands & South.
This role calls for an individual with strong training/coaching skills and a passion for helping people develop their skills and fulfill their potential. Energy, drive, and enthusiasm are essential qualities for this demanding role. The individual will have an absolute passion for the automotive sector and will have a natural aptitude and motivation for sharing this passion with others.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and encourage positive, energetic, memorable and productive learning environments for all delegates/participants
- Establish and develop productive working relationships with all client contacts including Dealer Principals, delegates/ participants, promoting a positive image of the company and brand
- Update the Lead Trainer with feedback from training events, ensuring feedback targets are achieved
- Manage own diary ensuring regional appointments for product training delivery are maintained in line with the agreed S.L.A.s
- Recommend reliable evaluation methods/ approaches for each design / delivery solution
To be successful in this role you must have experience within the automotive industry. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a large organisation on a permanent basis. If you wish to know more about this exciting opportunity please call Lesley Lister at FJR Human Resources (Manchester).