Project and Systems Finance Analyst
Role – Project and Systems Finance Analyst
Location – Manchester
Salary - £48,000 to £63,000
FJR Finance is recruiting for a global financial services organisation in their search for a Project and Systems Finance Analyst to work out of their office based in Manchester.
The Project and Systems Finance Analyst will ideally be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified although consideration will be given to candidates that are qualified by experience and have the relevant skillset. Experience of working on various projects is extremely beneficial and the Project and Systems Finance Analyst will need to have advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills. The ability to liaise with and influence various departments within an organisation is crucial and any exposure to systems implementations would be highly beneficial. The ability to travel globally on occasion is also necessary. The key duties for the role will include the following duties;
- Coordinate projects and development of systems
- Project manage and look to improve process and procedures
- Look to update, modify and improve existing systems
- Build relationships with management and look to develop project plans and business cases
- Creation of reports for various departments
- Act as the buffer between financial and technology within the organisation
- Train individuals on new systems and processes
- Assess and implement where viable business change initiatives.
- Ad-hoc analysis and projects
A highly commercial position, the Project and Systems Finance Analyst role will be integral to the business and with the ability to influence key decision makers. If you are ambitious and enjoy interacting with non-finance personnel please do not hesitate to apply?