From Brokers to Investment Managers, London's Financial Services market continues to lead the globe; and we need someone to join our team to help us meet the recruitment demands for both permanent and contract Financial Services professionals.
Working alongside some highly experienced recruiters you will have a little bit of warm stuff to get you going, but you will back yourself to win business and develop talent pools. There is more than one way to skin a cat, so the vision, strategy and tactics of your business are all open for discussion, hopefully one that you will lead. If you have good ideas, we want to hear them.Your Experience?
Yeah, ideally you'll have a couple of years' recruitment experience, but it's passion, work ethic and the ability to really deliver a customer-centric solution that counts here.
With that being said at this moment in time you are probably in one of three places…
1. you have had a great start to recruitment, you’ve mastered most moves working in a Graduate Factory, but the needless churn of new recruits is starting to dilute the quality that you think customers deserve.
2. you are already working with a niche specialist, you love the autonomy and creativity, but have realised that to really develop your skills you probably need a little science to augment your art.
3. somewhere between the two and needing a fresh approach to really take your game to the next level.
The role would be focused on growing our Financial Services proposition within London, so your recruitment experience is most likely to be in this, or a related market.What you'll get
This is a relatively new offering, but the team we have assembled include many of the best in the industry at what they do. Our leadership team and our top performers work tirelessly to ensure the environment and support you get are unrivalled, allowing you to grow, both professionally and personally. You’ll also get to join the adventure at an early stage in its evolution and we are confident that you’ll be able to look back in a few years time and take pride on what you helped build. Now all that adventuring needs to be rewarded so it goes without saying that you’ll get;
- A competitive salary
- Strong commission structure
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
But there's a few extra benefits too;
- The Big Adventure…...our annual top performers trip to the snowy mountains.
- Founders Lunch……our quarterly big billers lunch
- FJR Thursdays……our monthly incentive
- Your birthday off (because no one likes working on their birthday)
- Free drinks & snacks all day and beer (after 2pm)
If you're interested in having a chat about this role, contact Neil Owen at FJR London - we'd love to hear from you!
Alternatively apply online directly with your CV and cover letter.