Regional HR Advisor
FJR Human Resources is working on behalf of a dynamic, rapidly growing retail organisation that is recruiting for a Regional HR Advisor based out of Crewe with travel across the North West.
You will be an HR Advisor with experience across all areas of generalist HR, Employee Relations and recruitment.
You will be a true generalist, supporting the HR manager, reviewing policies and procedures and acting as a first point of contact. Responsibilities for this role include:
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently
- First point of contact for HR queries
- Communicate effectively with HR Manager
- Champion and embed change initiatives across the organisation
- Provide recruitment advice to managers
- Collaborate with the Learning and Development team
You will be an experienced HR Advisor with excellent, current knowledge of employment legislation and best practice. In addition, you will ideally have;
- Experience in providing HR support within a retail and distribution environment is desirable
- In depth experience with employee relations advise, with confidence to coach line managers through relevant policies and processes
- Previous experience of working with recruitment in a fast paced environment
- CIPD qualified
This is an exciting opportunity with a rapidly growing not-for-profit organisation. This is a permanent position paying up to £40,000 along with excellent benefits.
If interested please apply with your CV or contact Lesley Lister at FJR Human Resources.