Reward Data Analyst
FJR Human Resources is partnering with a well established Educational organisation based on the outskirts of Manchester City Centre, in their search for an HR Reward Data Analyst.
This role is key in supporting the development and implementation of a pay structure, as well as supporting reward projects and activity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Fulfilling the data and analysis requirements within the reward function
- Supporting the reward and recognition advisor and head of reward, to identify appropriate reward metrics and requirements tailored to the organisation
- Running reward management reports, and providing insight and recommendations
- Contributing to the development of the reward strategy
- Working closely with the wider HR team and key stakeholders across the business
In order to be considered for this position, you must have experience in the following:
- Previous experience in Reward
- Job evaluation
- Inputting and managing market salary surveys
- Understanding of reward process
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Working on own projects, with a self-started initiative
If you're interested in the exciting opportunity, please apply above or contact Lesley Lister at FJR Human Resources (Manchester).