FJR Group Human Resources are currently seeking a Rewards Manager to join our clients team on a permanent basis in a new and exciting role within the HR leadership team for a growing organisation that currently operate in the UK but have plans to expand into Europe .
Your duties will include but will not be limited to;
· Analyse Reward policies and practices across the organisation, reviewing spend and third party suppliers
· Create dashboards to allow access to clear accurate data for the wider HR function
· Utilise data and stakeholder knowledge to devise a robust C&B strategy in line with talent attraction and retention
· Lead on annual benefit renewals with third party suppliers and establish new relationships where necessary
· Manage the annual performance-related bonus calculation activity
· Lead on the annual salary review process and producing an annual report for the board
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate experience in the above and have a proved track record with Comp & Bens/Reward, ideally within a large commercial organisation. Sitting with the leadership team, you will be comfortable with building and maintaining relationships with board members and be willing to develop and implement innovative C&B solutions.
This role is open to candidates based remotely however you will on the odd occasion need to travel to one of the organisations office based in the North West.
If you would like to know more about this Reward Manager opportunity please click the link to apply or contact Alex Wright at FJR Human Resources Manchester directly.