FJR Group Human Resources Practice are currently seeking a Reward Partner to join a fantastic national organisation, on an 12 month FTC basis. This is an amazing opportunity to make a real impact and develop in role.
Reporting into the Head of Reward, and closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition, you'll be able to demostrate the following:
- Own and deliver an affordable, competitive approach to Reward and Benefits, including the reward proposition, benefits package, pension provision
- Work collaboratively with the Talent Acquisition team to develop the overall employee value proposition and communicate it in an engaging way
- Provide options, modelling and proposals for annual pay review and support the Director of People & Culture with Trade Union pay negotiations
- Develop frameworks, policies, guidance and toolkits to underpin the implementation of the Reward and Benefits Strategy
- Act as subject matter expert for pay benchmarking and job pricing, ensuring that outcomes are fair and consistent across the business
If you would like to know more about this great opportunity, please contact Lana Gough at firstname.lastname@example.org.