SaaS Sales Executive
Our client is a leading PropTech business and they have a need to hire a SaaS Sales Executive / Manager.Summary:
The SaaS Sales Executive / Manager is responsible for acquiring new customers for the platform. The SSE/M will report to the Sales Director and will work primarily in their City offices.Responsibilities:
Contact, qualify and negotiate with prospective customers across the United Kingdom to help the business achieve rapid sales growth. The SSE/M will be measured on monthly and quarterly sales targets. Specifically, SSE/M will do the following:
- Build a sufficient sales pipeline from both marketing-generated and self-generated prospective opportunities.
- Conduct value-oriented discussions with prospects to understand their business needs and how the product can meet those needs.
- Demonstrate the product to prospective customers to illustrate product capabilities and identify the matches to clients’ business needs.
- Negotiate and execute customer contracts that meet both the company's and customer needs.
- Provide accurate new- and long-term pipeline and sales forecasts, based on candid and well-documented reviews of past and predicted sales activities.
- Learn and network within the wider commercial property market.
- Demonstrable experience in B2B technology, information, or related fields
- Prospecting and new business acquisition skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a targeted, performance measured culture.
- Resilience and the ability to bounce back are an essential quality to sell into this market.
- Comfort with desktop technology, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn Salesforce.com as a key sales tool
- Ability to travel up to 25% within in the UK and be able to work in Central London.
- Legal rights to live and work in the UK
- Knowledge of the Residential property market and/or Residential property valuations process
- Formalised value-based sales training or telephone selling skills
- Salesforce.com experience and wider sales reporting experience
For more information contact James Sheppard at FJR Finance (London).