Senior Data Insight Developer (BI)
Data Insight developer?
Want to work for a scaling fintech business?Work with an exceptional tech team?Get in touch this could be for you….Senior Data Insight Developer (BI) FJR Technology
has been retained by a high growth fintech business, which are bringing a significant amount of their technology team in-house. They are one of the latest and most exciting businesses crossing the Fintech and Gaming sectors. The fintech is gaining significant momentum and growing from challenger to leader with our robust platform. They offer a faithfully agile, fast-paced and challenging environment giving you the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the success and rapid growth of the business. You will be responsible for delivering high quality, robust solutions as part of a tech-first challenger brand. Purpose of the role…
The main purpose of the role is to undertake aspects of the definition, design and development for enterprise-wide Data Strategy and delivery. You will work closely between the Operations, Engineering and Product Management teams to oversee solution design, prototyping, delivery quality assurance and operational handover for data models, transformation and reports. Layout and embed the foundations for Strategic Data/Business Intelligence and Management Reporting. Embrace agile delivery methodologies and organise Data delivery methodology accordingly.A bit about you…
A few benefits…
- MySQL, BigQuery, Looker
- Proven track implementing complete end to end Data programs.
- Deep understanding of Visualisation & SQL Database technologies and cloud-based analytics products.
- Understanding SDLC.
- Experience of working in the financial services or gaming industries.
- Strong customer stakeholder experience.
- Experience of delivering within an agile based Scrum team
- Successful delivery track record in a challenging, complex and dynamic environment. • Ability to act and react positively in a dynamic and fast moving commercial and competitive landscape
- Best practices: TDD, OOD, DDD, Design patterns
- Relational and NoSQL Database design and transformation • Communication and collaboration in a diverse and distributed team
- AWS /DevOps practice/Microservices and Serverless /Docker
- The chance to contribute to the build-out of the few real sport trading exchanges on the planet
- Opportunity to work across different functional areas
- Modern office and flexible working options
- Friendly and open team and forward-thinking and informal management
- 25 days paid holiday
- Pension contributions
Please get in touch with email@example.com
in the first instance