Senior Financial Planning Analyst
F P & A
£400+ per day / £80,000+
This highly respected Technology Focused Bank is a true market leader and is experiencing exceptional growth. As such they are looking to add an experienced Financial Planning Analyst to their “best in class” finance function. Reporting into the Finance Director this will be a pivotal and hugely important role within the business, with the aim to give more financial insight and ultimately to assist the continuation of their growth. The role needs to be filled quickly so all candidates will need to be on a short notice. This will be a temp or temp to perm role. It could even go straight perm for the right person.
- Lead the production of succinct month-end board packs, including Management Accounts, CFO/Finance
- Division Report, concise KPI dashboards and critical point commentary.
- Streamline month-end close by building a new automated Management Account workbook from the ground up.
- Develop and review business processes to increase the capability of the Finance function and deliver timelier and more accurate MI for senior stakeholders. Including the development of junior staff.
- Lead annual budget and forecasting process working directly with the CFO and CEO’s office to establish the shape of business growth, a path to profitability and partnering with business unit owners to achieve plans.
- Be Responsible for dynamic Business Model incorporating ever evolving strategic objectives.
- Implement Rolling Capital Plan to monitor Regulatory Capital and provide discerning MI to the board on capital consumption and capital raising alternatives, including provision of information to investors.
- Build new Product Pricing Models by working closely with Strategy and Business Development teams through to product launch. Monitor pricing assumptions and profitability post product launch.
As the ideal candidate, you will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, CA, CIMA or ACCA) with an exceptional track record in F P & A / Business Partnering. You will be on a short notice period and have experience working in a corporate or business experiencing high growth. Knowledge of Financial Services or technology lead businesses would give you a distinct advantage.
For more information contact Paul Hinds at FJR Finance (London).