Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer – CCNP - Financial Services - London
Are you a solution-oriented and resourceful Senior Network Engineer that harbours ambitions to work in Financial Services? Do you want me to work with some of the best technical minds in the industry in a heavily project based role? Would you like to join one of the Globes most innovative and disruptive Investment Banks that have made multiple hires during Covid-19 to strengthen their market position? The Role
As the successful candidate you will join this powerhouse in Investment Banking as a Senior Network Engineer, putting your Cisco accreditation's and expertise to the test each day by providing infrastructure configuration and deployment services across the firms European offering, stretching multiple countries and offices. You’ll also work as part of a small but highly effective team and take responsibility for projects, both big and small on production banking networks.
This is top class opportunity to join one of the major players in Financial Services who pride themselves on their responsible investment funds in a role with full remote onboarding to bring you up to speed as quickly as possible.Your Profile
The ideal candidate should possess a combination of the following:
- Network support and deployment in an Investment Bank or equivalent Finance based organization within a strict change management discipline.
- Cisco routing and switching skills to CCNP+CCDP+CCSP
- Excellent operational and design experience of:
Salary & Benefits
- Cisco campus network technologies with practical experience of implementation
- Cisco Datacentre networks including Cisco ACI and Cisco EVPN technologies with practical experience of implementation
- Advanced routing and switching (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, etc.) with practical experience of implementation
- Cisco Security Solutions including Firewalls, VPN and network infrastructure security features with practical experience of implementation
- Working with Symantec Web Proxies, Juniper Netscreen firewalls, Checkpoint firewalls, Citrix Netscaler load-balancers, Netscaler Remote access gateways, Riverbed WAN optimisers, Pulse Secure Remote Access gateways
- Monitoring Systems
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary in the region of £70,000 - £90,000 + bonus in addition to one of the most comprehensive benefits packages on the market.
The hiring manager is looking to identify the right candidate asap so please apply today for immediate consideration.