Senior Project Manager
£ Competitive Salary BENEFITS:
Company Pension, Private Medical, Life insurance, Interest free season ticket loan, Discretionary Bonus, 25 days annual leaveHOURS:
9am – 5:30pm LOCATION:
Our client is a dynamic Property Investment and Development Company which is customer-focused and remains true to its founding values. The organisation operates in prime locations throughout London and the South of England with the aim of creating value for customers and stakeholders. The company is now actively seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Project ManagerJOB DESCRIPTION:
- Report to the Head of Development
- Obtaining a full and detailed brief on budget, risk, specification, quality and programme requirements
- Tendering contracts in accordance with the preferred procurement route
- Entering into build contracts and securing appointments, guarantees and warranties
- Managing external design and project teams
- Advising on cost and programme implications of design, specification & programme changes
- Managing and monitoring build costs, professional fees etc., cash flows and programme to ensure that all projects are delivered on budget and on time
- Attending monthly project meetings and fortnightly design meetings as required
- Managing the remedying of any defects and the resolution of any claims/disputes
- Managing the release of and recover where appropriate retention monies
- Ensuring the Company (including its subsidiaries and JV companies) complies with all relevant CDM and Health & Safety legislation and submits monthly reports to the Board
- Ensuring the Company complies with all current and future proposed legislation and submit monthly reports to the Head of Development
- Reviewing and updating as necessary standard documentation (including contract, guarantees, appointments and warranties) and ensure they are used
- Establish and maintain a library of O&M Manuals, as built drawings, surveys, risk assessments etc.
- Advising the Head of Development, Asset Managers and Facilities Managers on the need for Building Regs Approval before they place contracts and submit monthly reports to the Board
A dynamic, enthusiastic and experienced individual to join the team and deliver the exciting growth plan. Ideally someone with previous contractor experience but also experience at project management within a property company. They will oversee all of the construction processes within the organization, ensuring that all sites comply with process and procurement method and work with the framework design team.
They will effectively act as the internal client representative but will need to have experience, flair and talent to overcome issues on-site and ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
A focus on enhancing value, quality and consistency as well as cost control. Relevant experience in complicated London refurbishments and developments. Heritage and listed building experience preferred RICS/AIOB qualified.