Senior Software Engineer – Data Platforms
Senior Software Engineer – Music Industry - £80,000 – Remote / London
Are you a innovative, charismatic and resourceful Senior Software Engineer that would love to combine your passion for both music and technology? Have you expertise in architecting and leading implementation scalable data pipelines? Would you like to join a leading musical distribution firm that operates across the Globe and works with some of the biggest music stars on the planet?The Role
The successful candidate will join this powerhouse in the music industry as a Senior Software Engineer, working within a cutting edge, technology hub and as part of an unparalleled Global team. The firms focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity as well as creativity.
As the chosen candidate, you’ll be empowered to build and evolve the core Data Platform in London. The ideal candidate will be confident in creating and maintaining systems to load and transform very large data sets as well as create data-driven insights and reports for business stakeholders.
The Senior Software Engineer will also create customer-facing analytics tools and visualizations and measure/monitor performance of data systems.Your Profile
Salary & Benefits
- 5+ years of experience architecting and leading implementation scalable data pipelines
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- Significant experience with distributed processing frameworks such as MapReduce, Spark, Airflow or similar
- Significant experience with various database technologies such as Cassandra, Snowflake, Redshift, ElasticSearch, Neo4J, etc
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- Experience augmenting, and cleaning, a dataset to answer questions
- Experience optimising tables, schemas and data structures
In return, the successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary in the region of £85,000 - £100,000 + bonus + benefits.
Please apply today for immediate consideration.