Service Delivery Manager
Are you a Service Delivery Manager seeking a new challenge? Would you enjoy working in a collaborative multifunctional IT environment?
If so FJR Technology is supporting our Manchester-based client to secure a Service Delivery Manager in a new role for the business.
The purpose of this role is to manage the Service Desk team and act as a Tier 2/3 escalation point, ensuring SLA’s a met with minimum downtime. In addition, you will be liaising with 3rd party providers for support/maintenance. What will you be doing?
What do you need?
- Support the IT Manager to communicate and improve IT Services
- Day-to-day management of the IT Service Desk
- Coordinate operating system upgrades and moves
- Analyse service requests to identify patterns and trends, delivering recommendations to improve service
- Assist the IT Manager to deliver the IT Strategy
- Identify areas of development and upskill Service Desk team
- Continuous improvement of service plans
- Working with 3rd party suppliers
- Previous experience managing a Service Desk team and maximising team performance
- Experience providing Tier 2/3 support
- Supporting procurement activities
- Understanding of data protection and IT Security and its impact on the business
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical persons
- Working in an ITIL environment
What you will get in return:
- Salary up to £50,000
- Annual bonus
- Competitive benefits package
- Free parking
- 33 days holiday
- Ongoing training
Please apply now with an up to date CV if you’re interested or speak with James Rogers at FJR Technology (Manchester) for more information.