Service Desk Manager
Role: Service Desk ManagerLocation:
FJR Technology is working on an exclusive basis with an international client based out of Wilmslow. We are searching for an IT Service Desk Manager that has strong technical knowledge and would be able to help out with hands on work if required.
This role will be reporting directly in to the Group IT Manager and will provide on opportunity to work on strategic decisions with senior management.
This role is a new position in the business due to the success of the team and growth has required an introduction of middle-management. In this newly created role, you will take responsibility of a close-knit team of 1st and 2nd line technical support engineers.Remit
- Manage 1st & 2nd Line Technical Support
- Responsible for Incident & Services Request processes
- Ensure support for new & existing IT Services
- Provide technical device to delivery teams
- Previous experience of leading a Service Desk team
- Asset & Configuration Management
- Technical understanding – Microsoft Operating Systems, general IT awareness
- Knowledge of ITIL processes (certification a bonus)
This business are financially stable and actively hiring right now. They are doing a remote 1 stage interview process and will onboard remotely if required.
If you are an experienced Service Desk Manager or a Team Leader looking for an opportunity to take that next step in your career, I would love to hear from you.
Please apply accordingly or contact Matthew Banks at FJR Technology, Manchester.