Software Engineering Manager
Are you wanting to work for a small, nimble, high growth, market-leading fintech platform?
Do you want to help develop a platform that helps the finance eco-system as well as consumers?
Are you looking to develop your career under the guidance of a great leadership team?
If so, FJR London is partnering with a market-leading fintech platform to hire a Software Engineering Manager.
A bit about the role...
The team is structured into 4 product lead scrum teams each working on delivering best in class solutions to their customers. The software engineering manager will be working horizontally across the entire development team to improve current state code, best practices, scalability and metrics/OKRs. You will mentor and support the engineering team in their professional progression through regular feedback, objective setting and code review while giving them the freedom and space to grow and expand their skills.
A bit about you...
• Strong understanding of computer science and Object-Oriented paradigm
• Strong academic background, with 2.1+ from a top tier university in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience
• Demonstrable leadership experience from a product lead technology house
• While you won't be coding you will have previously coded in open source technology and have the ability to learn different technologies.
• You know what great code looks like
• Ability to fit into a fast-moving environment
What is in it for you?
• Competitive & negotiable salary dependant on experience
• Non-contributory pension scheme
• 25 days annual leave
• Equity options
• Choose your own tech kit
• Perkbox - health, leisure and travel deals
• Awesome company culture, company away days and socials
• Fruit, snacks and beer!
• Joining a proven management team that will guide/mentor you to the next level
The company are not looking to sponsor anyone for the role at this stage, so please only apply if you have the relevant passport/visa requirements to work in the UK. To find out more about this role contact Neil Owen at FJR London. Alternatively, you can apply online.