Are you looking for an opportunity to use your SQL skills in a new environment?
FJR Technology is looking for a SQL Developer with experience of SQL & SSRS to join an established team in South Manchester.
What will you be doing?
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Working collaboratively with your team members
- Develop, build and support SQL server solutions using a range of technologies and tools
- Requirement gathering, analysis and solution design
- Work as part of a team to deliver projects to meet the needs of the business
- Experience working in a technical delivery team
What will you need?
Any experience with Power BI experience is desirable, client is happy for someone to pick this up whilst in position.
What’s in it for you?
- Training budget – opportunity to become Microsoft certified
- Annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Free parking
Salary up to £40,000 DOE
SQL Developer / SQL / SSRS / South Manchester / Cheshire
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP. If you feel this opportunity is right for you, please apply accordingly or alternatively, get in touch with James Rogers at FJR Technology (Manchester).