FJR Human Resources is working on behalf of a leading software company, who is recruiting for a Technical Trainer
based in Warrington.
This role calls for an individual with strong training/coaching skills and a passion for helping people develop their skills and fulfill their potential. Acting as a subject matter expert and taking responsibility for educating both employees and customers on products and services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the organisation, to define, develop, shape and refine technical training plans and projects
- Identify training needs and researching bespoke learning solutions
- Devising both internally and externally facing training programmes around specific programme requirements
- Support both business and operational processes and may include online resources, webinars and workshops
- Creating key training artefacts such as agendas, proposals, lessons plans, training documentation and work instructions
- Ensure that results of training programmes are observed, evaluated and shared with relevant stakeholders to determine the overall effectiveness, making any improvements where required
To be successful in this role you must have experience within the software industry. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a large organisation on a permanent basis. If you wish to know more about this exciting opportunity please call Lesley Lister at FJR Human Resources (Manchester).