Technology Recruitment Consultant
From fintech start ups to global SaaS providers, London's technology market is growing exponentially and we need someone to join our team to help meet the recruitment demands for permanent candidates.
Working alongside some highly experienced perm recruiters you will have a little bit of warm stuff to get you going, but you will back yourself to win business, develop talent pools and want to build a team of people just like you around you. There is more than one way to skin a cat, so the vision, strategy and tactics are all open for discussion, hopefully one that you will lead. If you have good ideas, we want to hear them.Your Experience?
Yeah, ideally you'll have a couple of years' recruitment experience, but it's passion, work ethic and the ability to really deliver a customer-centric solution that counts here.
With that being said at this moment in time you are probably in one of three places…
1. you have had a great start to recruitment, you’ve mastered most moves working in a Graduate Factory, but the needless churn of new recruits is starting to dilute the quality that you think customers deserve.
2. you are already working with a niche specialist, you love the autonomy and creativity, but have realised that to really develop your skills into a leadership position you probably need a little science to augment your art.
3. somewhere between the two and needing a fresh approach to really take your game to the next level.
The role would be focused on growing our permanent offering within Finance Services, so your recruitment experience is most likely to be in this, or a related market.What you'll get
This is a relatively new office, and the blood, sweat and tears that go into it are well worth it when you look back in a few years time and say “Look what we built!” We are pretty sure these next few year of this journey will be referred to “the good old days.” Now all that blood, sweat and tears needs to be rewarded so it goes without saying that you’ll get;
- A competitive salary
- Strong commission structure
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
But there's a few extra benefits too;
- Your birthday off (because no one likes working on their birthday)
- Free drinks & snacks all day and beer (after 2pm)
- Frazer Fest (our annual social event)
- Raise the Steaks (monthly celebration of our achievements)
Plus... an opportunity to work with some other awesome like-minded people!
If you're interested in having a chat about this role, contact Neil Owen at Frazer John Recruitment (London) - we'd love to hear from you!
Alternatively apply online directly with your CV and cover letter.