Transaction Monitoring (Project)
FJR Finance is representing a London based Bank with a focus on UK Retail customers (Savings, Loans, Mortgages, Current Accounts) to urgently hire x 3 Transaction Monitoring Analysts. The role is a three-month project role (possibly longer).
The role is deadline focused i.e. targeted to resolve an X amount of cases per day and you will work in a team to finish the project.
Our client is looking for an immediate start (ideally) and you will be initially working-from-home until instructed otherwise (you can go to their offices if you wish to).
Our client is looking for someone who has had some experience of Transaction Monitoring (Financial Services, or even Gaming sectors).
You will be working with UK Retail and small corporate customers and looking at any suspicious transactions that arise/ that our out of the company's risk parameters, with the intention of resolving each case in a timely and accurate manner.Main responsibilities of the role:
Additional responsibilities for all employees
- Review and action daily AML suspicion alerts from Transaction Profiler for personal customers, making Internal Money Laundering Suspicion Reports to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) as necessary
- Reviewing daily SAR list for all cases referred to Financial Crime, complete required monitoring and report transactions above agreed limit to Financial Crime for approval.
- Conduct ongoing and periodic low risk and medium risk personal AML reviews on customers to include screening of personal customers, beneficial owners against International Sanctions Lists, PEP data, source of wealth checks, discounting of partial matches and escalation of Target Matches to Financial Crime.
- Dealing with general enquiries from the business on CDD issues, customer enquiries/letters, QA of Business AML alerts and general administrative matters
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to front line staff to ensure consistent application of account opening standards and ongoing monitoring requirements
- Liaise effectively with banking relationship managers and support staff to obtain relevant information and documentation ensuring efficient account maintenance, prompt resolution of queries, and adherence to TCF principles
- Participate in various ad hoc projects as required
- Actively promote and practise the Bank’s Guiding Principles
- Understand and adhere to the Bank’s policies and procedures with particular reference to:
- Conduct Rules and Professional Standards Policy
- Information Security and Data Protection Act 2018 (GDPR)
- Fair Treatment of Customers
- Risk management and reporting of risk management incidents
- Regulatory compliance and prevention of financial crime
- Disaster recovery and business continuity
- Proactively contribute to the Performance Planning and Review process
- Support Bank wide Forums as required or identified
Cooperate with and help colleagues across our business, performing other reasonable tasks as may be required from time to timeSalary
Daily-equivalent of £30 k pa, or Fixed-Term Contract.