Position – Finance Analyst Location – Blackburn Salary - £32,000 to £40,000 + benefits
FJR Finance is recruiting for a rapidly growing services business in their search for a Financial Analyst to work out of their offices based in Blackburn.
The Finance Analyst will need to be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified with a strong academic background although consideration will be given to outstanding candidates that are close to completing their examinations or who are qualified by experience. Strong Excel skills are essential, and you will need to be able to manipulate and interpret data. Strong cash management and reconciliation experience is crucial and any experience of working within an SME environment would be a distinct advantage. The key duties for the role will include:-
- Managing monthly customer receivables (currently ca 5,000 / £15m per month)
- Preparing monthly Servicer Reports to both senior loan provider and mezzanine provider
- Owning rolling 13 week cash flow forecast, and making recommendations to optimise the use of our funding facilities (we are able to sell receivables up to 8 times per month) and associated costs
- Currently 100% customers in the UK, so no foreign exchange
- Managing the daily BAU relationship with external funding providers
- Detailed, and proactive in providing analysis
- Ability to liaise with all areas of a business
Salary is anywhere between £32,000 and £40,000 + competitive benefits package
This exciting role will be ideal for a hard-working individual who has experience of working with high volumes and likes to work autonomously. If you are interested in hearing more please give contact Nathan Jones at FJR Finance (Manchester) or apply accordingly.