Xamarin DeveloperGreater ManchesterPermanent
An innovative company are looking to grow their Mobile team with a Xamarin Developer.
In this role, you will be working on the development of mobile applications on a booking platform which has been branded the worldwide market leader in its industry.
As the platform is already being used by over 1500 companies, the team are looking for a Xamarin developer that has proven track record of developing software/apps used by consumers whilst confidently handling working across multiple projects.Responsibilities:
- Developing applications primarily across iOS
- Working collaboratively as a team to deliver projects working across different applications.
- Working closely with the R&D Manager to understand and co-ordinate project estimates, priority and delivery.
- Working alongside thirds parties to ensure implementation and correct procedures.
- Development of Xamarin forms using C#
- Confident with the design and user experience within Mobile
- Experience of WebAPI’s and RESTful integration
- An understanding of mobile and API security best practice
- Experience of Unit Testing
- Build and release pipelines for Mobile Apps using Jenkins, Azure Dev Ops or similar.
- Experience with Objective-C or Swift.
- 25 days holiday
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
This company are looking to fill this role as soon as possible so if you are interested or would like some more information please get in contact with Hayleigh at FJR Technology (Manchester).